Thursday, April 30, 2015

OLS15- Blowin' in the Wind Details

Just another great month of wonderfully done one-layer wonders.  You really filled the gallery with lots of amazing cards featuring our Blowin' in the Wind theme.  I just love all the creativity of this challenge.

The members of the design team have called out a few cards with great details that especially relate to our theme.  It is always a difficult to chose just a few but we hope by doing so, we will inspire or help those who are new to stamping about making minimalist cards special.

We hope you will come back and join us on May 1st for a brand new awesome challenge from our talented Design team member Heather.

Karen's Details


EunjoA's card is just stunning...love the feel of the petals blowing and of course the look of watercolour.

 

Vicki's card got my attention right away with the rich colours and the unique look she created.


Pam's card featured the perfect silhouette image to highlight the wind challenge on her sweet card.

Heather's Details


Shirley captured the feeling of wind blown clothes with the angle of her images and the lovely little splatters.
Fly Away Kite - Miss You
Ashwini's brightly coloured kite stands out beautifully on her soft watercoloured background.
Stampin Up Flowers, one layer cards
Lindsey's tiny petals falling are all that is needed to show movement on this lovely clean and simple card.

Ardyth's Details



Loli's  autumn colours and swirls create a card full of wistful movement!



Cornelia's card is full of dramatic colour and atmosphere!




Dora's really got the wind in her sails! I love how the white sail pops from the sponged background!




6 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Ardyth,i'm very surprised and happy and i feel so homoured, after a full working and tired day this is a great gift ;D, thank you again Ardyth
    A warm hug from Palma to all team of OLS, you're an inspitation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came thinking that there was no chance of me winning, but I did want to congratulate the winners - there were some fabulous cards this time! But, am I surprised to see my card here!! Thank you so much Heather for choosing my card!!
    - Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Karen! I loved this little sweetie the first time I stamped her. Thanks for all the inspiration in this fabulous challenge. Hugs to everyone on the Dt and all who participate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out Karen! I had fun "blowing" my inks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out, Heather! I loved all the different interpretations of this theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ardyth - never thought my card would make it onto your list ;))) - loved this challenge, always up for something different!

    ReplyDelete